or Connect

Posts by Francisco

I am interested with the Tom ford suit. May I know what is the real color of this suit?
Another dropped!
Measurement update. You can PM me for further questions.
Brought this one year ago but only wore it for 4 to 5 times as it is half a size too big for me. Thought will be better with an insole but realized still quite roomy for me. It is dark brown color in suede material. Brought my new John Lobb Lopez hence think it is time to part with this. Priced to sell at only USD $200. I will have a plastic shoe tree attached just to make sure shoes will be send to you in good condition. Email me for shipping fees.
Realized that I have too many unwanted clothes and hence doing some spring cleaning. This mainline beautiful E Zegna piece is made of 90% wool and 10% cashmere. A very soft touch, more of a autumn, winter wear and the usual Zegna shoulder structure. It is slightly lighter than navy blue. Still in very good condition. Measurement Shoulder 17.8" Chest 20" Total length 30" Sleeve 25" Selling at only $250
You are looking at a classic long jacket in an unique fabric. Fabric is made of 80% wool and 20% poly/nylon hence it gives you a nice stretchy feel. Selling only at $200 even though the condition is still at around 90%. Shoulder -17.5" Length (collar to bottom) - 41" Chest - 20" Sleeve - 25" Ships from Shanghai.
You are looking at a very nice Valstarino jacket made with mainly wool. It was in brown plaid and nice thick fabric. I would rate the condition as 90% and has lots of life in this piece. Selling as I have another similar one from Ring Jacket that I prefer more. Shoulder - 17" Chest - 20" Length - 25" Sleeve - 26" Ship from Shanghai.
Selling 2 of my pants/jeans that I have no wear or hardly wear in my order to buy new ones. Selling cheap just trying to get rid of my excess unwanted clothings. 1) NWOT Loro Piana 5 pockets pants in Nantucket red. Brought in impulse but never have the guts to wear out. Made of 60% cotton and 40% linen, best time for Spring and Summer. Lots of hand work and fine detail. I would say at least a 98% condition. Looking at $50 Waist - 31" Length - 30" Thigh - 11" Cuff -...
Trying to get rid of some of my shoes I have not been wearing for the past 2 years for new ones. You are looking at a pair of Carmina spilt toes I brought from Armoury Hong Kong store 4 years back. It is still in good condition of about 8/10. Always in shoes tree and apply with Saphir cream and wax. As shown in the picture, I have added topy to the shoes. I have added some black color wax to darken the color. Definitely a good price for you to buy. Last photo indicates...
Brought this 3 years ago but only wear it for less than 10 times as I am into more formal wear jacket right now. Fit a size 38 to 40 jacket size guy. Wind and water proof with Gotex material, lots of nice detail and hand work. Definitely a nice jacket to wear out during spring and autumn. I would rate this for at least 9/10 for overall condition. Measurement Chest 17.5 Chest 21 Sleeve 25.5 Length 35 Buyer pay for delivery fees.