or Connect

Posts by gio3969

I think the list is more indicative of your pool of respondents, than of true style. Barney Stinson and the cast of Entourage.... hahaha. How many men over thirty responded to this poll? This was my first time back in a while to SF, and will be my last. The quality has dramatically declined. Ciao a tutti.
I love all the vintage Omegas that have been posted. Does anyone have ideas where the best place to purchase one would be in Chicago, or the site of a trustworthy internet dealer someone has dealt with in the past?
+1 it is both absurd and comical to say she is "beautiful".
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett Based on my indepth knowledge of diplomatic law from Lethal Weapon 2, why cant DSK invoke diplomatic immunity? After all, in that movie, didnt the South African ambassador murdered Mel's girlfriend and claimed immunity by flashing his passport? And how likely is DSK going to do a Polanski once he gets the chance? Oh no! Does this mean Mel Gibson is going to shoot him while doing an immitation of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viral Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they have regressed. Their stock (Federated) is at a 4-yr high............BTW, which Bloomies ever carried Tom Ford?? Last Traded Price of Federated has zero relevance to this thread. Does anyone even bother to think before they post anymore?
Quote: Originally Posted by gio3969 This is my new favorite OP. That list is awesome. Too bad he didn't have that Hermes cape on the list that Hermesman posted a while back to go with his ziplock bag of 24 Kt. gold nuggets. Perhaps add this to your list for snacking. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bY1niPdmv5.../fastfood2.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by tgt465 The vibe I got instead was that the OP was most likely a cousin of Hermes Man, especially after his other thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=243594 This is my new favorite OP. That list is awesome. Too bad he didn't have that Hermes cape on the list that Hermesman posted a while back to go with his ziplock bag of 24 Kt. gold nuggets.
Quote: Originally Posted by ImFlier I want to purchase a sexy, eye catching, where did you get that from card holder... I was looking at Is this sexy enough or are there any sexier ones out their? Seriously, is this a joke?
Quote: Originally Posted by goatamous this is my everyday watch 1902 Longines Regulateur Utterly Fantastic. I need one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin What hath happened to my precious! Oh the horror. +1 Was never here for the "Golden Era", but this is outright ridiculous.