or Connect

Posts by mttlee0

I just purchased my first Devoa jacket, http://www.blackcelebrationstore.com/Product-Woven_Jacket_,55,61. Love everything about it, but the jacket length and sleeves are a bit too long. What tailor would you recommend in Los Angeles or Orange County to shorten the Devoa jacket? Also, the sleeves are 2 inches too long but they have functional buttons and a structured shoulder. Is it a good idea to try to shorten the arms? I don't mind the sleeves being a bit long since I...
Haha, thanks @sridhar3
Never worn Dior Homme vest from Fall/Winter 2008. Classy, stylish and cool. The vest can be worn by itself or under a jacket, very versatile. Bought this from a fellow SFer but haven't had the opportunity to wear it. DIOR HOMME FW08 VEST - SIZE 46EU - BRAND NEW Brand: Dior Homme Season: FW 2008 Color: Black Size: 46EU Condition: Brand new MSRP: $625 Measurements (not really sure how to measure vest, if you measurements by a specific technique just let me know) Shldr....
A classic t-shirt from Margiela. Cool color, sick stitching on all seams and around the front pocket and great fit. The details and fabric are top notch as you would expect from MMM. Bought this from JackStraw in Seattle but I have too many t-shirts. MARGIELA STEEL BLUE T-SHIRT W/ COOL STITCHING - 48EU Brand: Margiela Color: Steel blue Details: Made in Italy Size: 48EU Condition: Brand new MSRP: $200 Measurements Shldr. to shldr: 18" Pit to pit: 19.5" Sleeve length:...
One of my favorite pair of jeans for day or night. The fit is fantastic, the color is unique but not too flashy and the details are great. Black rivets and buttons, solid white leather patch and the perfect shade of blue to change things up from all the raw, dark denim around. Bought this from JackStraw in Seattle as a backup. I actually own the same jeans in size 30 and love them. Since these are a size bigger than the ones I have, I don't want to alter them to fit the...
The description below is from the SFER who I bought it from, he describes it far better than I ever could. Just know the wool sweater fits great, the construction is solid and the upright neck is legit. I'm just not a sweater guy. My loss is your gain. From original SF seller: I had this proxied to me from Japan as it was an exclusive release to the Japanese market as far as I'm aware. This beauty is heavy, very well made, and will satisfy your chunky knit needs this...
APC PS jeans don't need any explanation other than these are in great condition and from 2-3 years back (hence the Rue De Fleurus Paris tag) but only worn 6-8 times. Looking for $105 or best offer. Paypal only. Price includes shipping in the US, please add 3% to the price if not paid as personal gift. I'm a fast shipper, usually only 1-2 days after payment is received. Please PM me with any questions. APC PETIT STANDARD (PS) JEANS - SZ 27 Brand: APC (Rue De Fleurus...
One of my favorite Stephan Schneider's shirts in recent years. The color blocking with the white, different greys, light lime green and dusty pink is gorgeous (pictures don't do it justice). Fantastic details like smoke MOP buttons, narrow placket and straight hem. The fit is spot on too, cut very modern and close to the body. Excellent condition, bought from a fellow SFer Why am I selling this shirt? Simple - I lift a lot and my chest & biceps aren't cooperating with the...
Amazing jacket by Robert Geller. Love the stripe pattern, very unique and well-executed. Great details like a gorgeous peak lapel, solid construction, functional buttons. Unfortunately, I don't have the wardrobe to pull it off and have never worn it. Bought from a fellow SFer, I figure it might belong better in someone else's wardrobe. Looking for $279 or best offer. Paypal only. Price includes shipping in the US, please add 3% to the price if not paid as personal...
You probably already know about these. Raf Simons Astros in one of the most popular colors, as shown by the Styleforum Sneaker competition from 2-3 years ago. Clean lines, great details, sick double tongue. Perfect sneakers if you want something unique and different but not too out there. Bought from a fellow SFer and in excellent condition. The green works year round and is very versatile. Looking for $250 or best offer. Paypal only. Price includes shipping in the US,...