or Connect

Posts by cicero79

Fit pic added for reference
1.) This jacket was bought in November of 2009, and worn maybe 3-4 times. It is 99% new. I bought it from the Topman website, with this jacket being a special design from Village Green. It's a midweight cotton, perfect for layering for the upcoming spring. Selling for $65 shipped. http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stor...7001&langId=-1 -color - black -size - S -length from back of collar - 32" -shoulders - 17.5" -pit to pit - 20" -sleeve from shoulder - 25" -100%...
Hey City, I recently got a pair of Eliasson's for a great price. I won't need a new prescription and don't want to drop major bones on my lenses with the fixins till i need to. I have the OP Eliassons in storm and debating on whether to make them the reading glasses or the day to day long distance. I also was debating on getting the Pirroni's in a couple months in the light brown crystal. I've tried both on in person but just at a crossroads as to keep these...
Hey Mike, do you think you'll have the pinpoint oxfords restocked by the time I swing by in the Spring/Summer?
Just missed the most recent promo, any free shipping codes available?
Hey Mike, I'm very impressed with the interview. Can't wait to stop by the shop when I deploy to D.C., after this torrential storm, in the Spring. Will you have updates on this plantation crepe/chromexcel leather ensemble you mentioned by this week?
Moving soon, need this to move! Priced reduced again to final price of 60 shipped in Con US.
Allen Edmonds sold, Epaulet shirt reduced once again
H*M Sold, Epaulet Burg price reduced
Very Impressive fades Mike, I'm sure the EP's owners will be very pleased with their results. Will you be restocking your oxfords soon?