or Connect

Posts by cicero79

You are making it tempting to keep them :/. Did you use any leather care/dressing for them?
Final Price Drop before moving to Ebay, 425 Shipped in continental US
Price reduction, get these now instead of waiting until June.
These need little introduction as they are one of the few Alden boots you will still have a hard time getting real up close and personal pictures of. I purchased from a fellow member and realized that when I leave for my assignment in a few months, I won't be needing Aldens for my work in a developing country. 9.5 D US and on Tru-Balance Last, I wear 10 in Allen Edmonds and these are spot on. If you ever wondered what heaven/butter/ and boots would like when put...
These need little introduction as they are one of the few Alden boots you will still have a hard time getting real up close and personal pictures of. I purchased from a fellow member and realized that when I leave for my assignment in a few months, I won't be needing Aldens for my work in a developing country. 9.5 D US and on Tru-Balance Last, I wear 10 in Allen Edmonds and these are spot on. If you ever wondered what heaven/butter/ and boots would like when put...
Hey Everybody, can anyone comment on the sizing on the Rivet Chino's? I know some folks provided a comparison to J Crew but just wanted to confirm. I wear a 32 in KMW Rocker and they're the perfect fit. Usually between 32 and 33 on Uniqlo slacks depending on the fit. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Gratzi!
Hey Mike, shot over an email asking about the EP Staple pants, hope you can save a pair for me to buy online in grey/purple!
Hey Mike, just wanted to ask if you will be restocking that slim cafe jacket in size small at all this year?
skywalker is a great seller. Straightforward description and accurate portrayal of product provided. My rockers came in the mail just as it was described.
I don't see Gray in the color options. Do you mean Olive? Also, would you be willing to part with just 2 pair? What would be your asking price?