or Connect

Posts by cicero79

Walkover's sold, still have peacoat and the corter belt available
McNairy Boots Sold, new inventory updated
Thread consolidated
Pictures added! Thank you for the notice about returns, I waited a day or two late and dont' want to exhaust the good graces of Mike and Adele's generous return policy by taking advantage of it.
Hey Everyone, Just got these in and I am selling them off because I'm financing a big move to the Midwest after college this year. 3 Items are brand new, just wore them to try them on in the house. 1.) Paul Smith Pirroni - Smoke/Grey - 52-18-145 Made in Japan - $215 - Retail was 315 in SoHo - Now $145 Comes with Case and cloth and bag. Used these for 4 months and got a pair in a different color. 3.) Epaulet Indigo Chambray Shirt sz M - $120 Shipped - Now...
Hey Mike, do you have an ETA on when the British Khaki's are going to be available in 33? Got a pair of your collab with Jeff coming in the mail later this week and looking forward to them.
I'm moving out of my place in a month so i'm letting go of some things. Feedback or references are available upon request. Payments will be made via Paypal Gift or add 4% to cover the fees. Prices include shipping in the CON US. 1.) Flathead Houndstooth sz 40 - $130 Shipped - Purchased from other SF Member, great fit, just need to let it go. Just trying to get back what I paid for it. These fit slim fyi. Made in Japan, Mother of Pearl Button, Thick Selvedge Loomed...
Measurements for the jackets would definitely help your jacket sell faster. I got a destroyer coming in the mail myself
Hey Mike looks like I was late on the draw for the gunmetal and british khaki chinos this time around. Will you be restocking for February?
1.) Asking for $100 Shipped Paypal is preferred method of payment, references available upon request. Kicking Mule Workshop Rockers in size 32. They were the original Raw Indigo Blue and have been worn casually on and off for the past year. I do want to point out that there is a slight hole at the bottom of the inner left leg near the hem approximately 1cm in diameter that is an inch and a half away from the cuff. You can see it in the 2nd and 4th pic below. Doesn't...