or Connect

Posts by cicero79

Would anyone happen to have any pictures of the Black Rockers and how they have been developed with fades? I found a place that carries them in my size, but they only carry the 34 inseam instead of 32. Being black denim, is it advised to cuff, wait for the next size run, or hem?
All Sold, Thanks for looking!
Quote: Originally Posted by aoluffy lol 1 dollar discount. you got any fit pics of yourself in the shirt btw please? Fit pic added by request
Chinos sold to Trail, Houndstooth/Boxer still remaining
Price reductions on Houndstooth to 105
Hey Trail, i'd say that the first 2 are the most accurate representation of the color. A rich blue but not gaudy or bright.
Quote: Originally Posted by cicero79 Hey Everyone, I've been hunting for a pair of Black Rockers for some time with little success. Finally saved up enough for a pair, but Context just sold the last 32/32 available. Would anybody know of some alternative places to find a pair? Would like this to be my F/W go-to. Thank you in advance. Thanks for suggestion for Detour, unfortunately, they are out of stock. I currently have a...
It's a wonderful shirt, just need to tend to some school book matters first
Hey Everyone, I've been hunting for a pair of Black Rockers for some time with little success. Finally saved up enough for a pair, but Context just sold the last 32/32 available. Would anybody know of some alternative places to find a pair? Would like this to be my F/W go-to. Thank you in advance.
Anybody have an idea of where I could find a pair of these in 32/32? Seem to be sold out everywhere. KMW Black Rocker