or Connect

Posts by cicero79

Quote: Originally Posted by aoluffy lol 1 dollar discount. you got any fit pics of yourself in the shirt btw please? Fit pic added by request
Chinos sold to Trail, Houndstooth/Boxer still remaining
Price reductions on Houndstooth to 105
Hey Trail, i'd say that the first 2 are the most accurate representation of the color. A rich blue but not gaudy or bright.
Quote: Originally Posted by cicero79 Hey Everyone, I've been hunting for a pair of Black Rockers for some time with little success. Finally saved up enough for a pair, but Context just sold the last 32/32 available. Would anybody know of some alternative places to find a pair? Would like this to be my F/W go-to. Thank you in advance. Thanks for suggestion for Detour, unfortunately, they are out of stock. I currently have a...
It's a wonderful shirt, just need to tend to some school book matters first
Hey Everyone, I've been hunting for a pair of Black Rockers for some time with little success. Finally saved up enough for a pair, but Context just sold the last 32/32 available. Would anybody know of some alternative places to find a pair? Would like this to be my F/W go-to. Thank you in advance.
Anybody have an idea of where I could find a pair of these in 32/32? Seem to be sold out everywhere. KMW Black Rocker
Anybody know were I could find these in 32/32? Seem to be sold out everywhere. KMW Black Rocker
Price reductions on Houndstooth and Chinos, special offer for both is 125 shipped.