or Connect

Posts by cicero79

Many thanks! Sent you a PM.
Hi, really need help ordering this product from MEC Canada. Spoke to the agent on the phone and apparently they can't ship direct to me in California. Can anyone help? I'd be much obliged. http://www.mec.ca/product/5026-313/mec-agens-sc-dufflepack/?q=sc%2Bagens
Just purchased this from a fellow SF member. One of the softest sweatshirts I've handled thus far. Unfortunately, does not fit. Selling this for exactly what I paid for it. With permission of previous seller, here are the specs: Worn once Our Legacy olive cotton sweatshirt with raglan sleeves and knit cuffs, neckline and hem. Bought brand new from this current season. Selling for a fraction of the price. Size is Medium. fits on the slim side. chest-20" shoulder...
Purchased these shirts online and have yet to wear them. Have too many oxfords in my closet in order to give these a fair rotation. Purchased them full-price when they were available on Asos. Epaulet and Asos were the few dealers that had them. Authentic and Made in England. These give Gitman's a run for their money and the collars feel much more substantial. There's a reason why Mike Kuhle gave these a shot! Feature button down collars, barrel cuffs, box placket, a trim...
Purchased these shirts online and have yet to wear them. Have too many oxfords in my closet in order to give these a fair rotation. Purchased them full-price when they were available on Asos. Epaulet and Asos were the few dealers that had them. Authentic and Made in England. These give Gitman's a run for their money and the collars feel much more substantial. There's a reason why Mike Kuhle gave these a shot! Feature button down collars, barrel cuffs, box placket, a trim...
I want to put my best foot forward on this but I sent payment and haven't received any communication on if and when this item has been shipped. Your feedback says shipping has always been fast and communication has been prompt, an update would be appreciated. Thank you
Purchased this online, has been worn casually a few times and washed and hung dry once. Letting it go since i've put on a little weight. An excellent classic blue that can be dressed up or down. A slim fit that works well for many body types. This version is no longer available and was on the higher end of the price range for their SKU products. $60 shipped in Con US, Made in USA 17.5'' Shoulder 25'' Sleeve 29.5” Length 20” Chest
Purchased from a fellow SF member who stated this was worn and washed once. Shirt looks impeccable with no flaws or shrinkage to speak of. Looks just like it does in photos fr: om the shop. Letting this go since I need a little extra money to prepare for a trip. A beautiful shirt that'll take your suiting and tie ensemble to an entire new level. Just charging what I paid for this, please let me know if you have any questions. Shoulder: 18 Chest: 20 Sleeve to Back:...
Purchased from another SF Member, they are allowing me to use this description and photos to sell the item. Price includes shipping the United States This is a stylish field jacket from the Canadian Army. The jacket has a corduroy collar, thick, heavy-duty chrome zipper and copper or brass zipper tracks. The jacket has a number of handy outside pockets (large bottom pockets even have pockets on the inside). The jacket features a thick and warm winter lining which can be...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada.. Please contact me for shipping info outside N. America. Purchased this shirt from another SF member and realized that it does not fit me. I have only tried it on so it is in the same condition as when I purchased it. The original seller is graciously allowing me to use these photos. This shirt is from the more recent drops with the new collar and length increases. Real MoP buttons, slim fit, made in...