or Connect

Posts by rayuela

PM Sent.
Just wondering about the pulls on the two knit ties--are they on the front, where it drapes in front of you? How obvious are they if you're just wearing, not inspecting the ties? Thanks for the info.
Browsing some thrift stores and came across an interesting looking sport jacket with a Rubinacci label and wondering what to make of it. I did a little research and saw a few different photos of Rubinacci labels floating around on the internet which I've posted below. Some of them say Mariano Rubinacci, others say Rubinacci Made in Italy. I'm assuming this Made in Italy label is an entirely different brand than the Neapolitan tailor often discussed here, is that...
One tip on Galatoire's: go for Friday lunch. Make sure to sit downstairs. It is almost all locals at that time. Great atmosphere, decent food.
Quote: Originally Posted by tor That's like $40 cheaper than seiya... It's actually more like $75 cheaper for the watch shown in the BIC link above. The price on the BIC website is before the VAT refund. After you factor that in the watch mentioned comes out to about $280, compared to $354 on seiyajapan.com.
If you really like pig try Cochon. Amazing fried pig ears, obscure internal organs, etc. Nice wine and beer selection, cool atmosphere.
http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...y=2417&group=1
Wondering about this sport coat I just purchased at Loehman's. Sorry about the crappy pics. The inside label says Zegna Tessuto, which seems to mean it is just Zegna cloth, not design, but then also has what looks like a Zegna tag with all the numbers, etc. What do you make of this? I think it may have originally come from Barneys. Is this a Zegna jacket or just Zegna cloth?
Interested in the Incotex 56 "High Comfort." Are those the pants with some elastene in them? Do you have any other colors besides khaki in that size? Thanks.
Thanks for the guidance above. I ended up buying a Seiko Alpinist at Yodobashi Camera in Umeda, Osaka. Price was much less than on the seiyajapan site. Remember to get the VAT refund if you are a visitor. I found that the big electronics discounters had exactly the same prices. Yodobashi had a better selection than Bic, though.