or Connect

Posts by rayuela

90% wool 10% cashmere, so I'm guessing they will be okay. Thanks.
Need some advice from veteran thrifters: If I find a pair of pants that's used, too short for me, with room to let down to my length, can I ever eliminate the crease line if I do let them down? Thanks fort he advice.
What's the width of the Bergdorf belt? Thanks.
Sorry, duplicate.
Some questions on the blue HF 44: -are those three patch pockets? -what kind of buttons? -working or non-working sleeve buttons? -3 roll 2 or 2 or what? Thanks.
I travel a lot and I've found that the one indispensable feature is to have a bag with four wheels, not two wheels. It makes things much easier. I like Rimowa. I would love to have some of their metal cases, but they're too expensive and a little heavy for me. I've got their carbon fiber kind of cases which are light but durable, kind of halfway between hard and soft shell. Though I have had some problems with wheels and other things breaking on the Rimowas they've been...
You might want to read through this thread for some detailed analysis of a few Bangkok tailors, including Narin: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntre...readID=1207953
What are the measurements for XXL? Can't seem to find them in post.
Are these part elastene? Are they IMIST on the Inco tag?
Any sightings of similar stuff in Manhattan C21?