or Connect

Posts by rayuela

Zegna sport coat is SOLD. Now selling hickey Navy Blue Suit size 46L (but fits like 44R).
Both suit and sportcoat are SOLD. Thanks SF. hickey Navy Blue Suit, size 46L (though in my estimation it fits more like a 44R). SOLD. It's a beautiful suit made of 100% Worsted Wool in the flattering slim cut that hickey is known for. It has a center vent, notch lapels, 2 buttons, flat front pants. I love this suit but it's too big for me. The suit is NWT and Made in the USA. Pockets are still basted and original hickey tags are still on. MSRP is $1195. It's...
Wondering if anyone can tell me where I can try on and purchase Loake boots in New York. I know that Charles Tyrwhitt carries a few shoes that seem to be made by Loake, but they don't have the boots I want. I'm looking for suede chukkas with a Dainite sole. Any ideas on which New York retailers carry a good selectio of Loakes?
Price Drop. Next pair sold gets the Cognac Shoe Polish. First UK 9 is gone, replaced with another one, changed pics.
Okay, edited to correct the UK/US conversion problems that were pointed out. Thanks for catching that.
ALL SHOES SOLD
ALL SHOES SOLD
I haven't seen so much Incotex or Mabitex at Daffy's lately, but what I have seen has been even more heavily discounted than normal. In the last couple of months I picked up Incotex for as low as $14.99 and Mabitex for $24.99 or $29.99. Haven't looked in the last couple of weeks though.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu I was not comparing it to grassfed beef at all. I was just remarking that I prefer the grassfed that I get vs. the American Wagyu that Ive had. Also, it is possible to get tender and well marbled grass fed steak. Sorry misunderstood you. Love to try grass-fed like that. Where'd you get it?
Anyone know where to try these on for size in New York City?