or Connect

Posts by rayuela

Thought some of you might enjoy my story in WSJ magazine on the sapeurs of the Congo: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903927204576574553723025760.html
I know there are boatloads of Mabitex kicking around at Daffy's but are there any Incotex anymore? I can't seem to find them where I look. Have they disappeared entirely?
Is it possible to post measurements of the EG jackets? Thanks.
Don't know about 1, but take a look at Rimowa for 2. The more expensive metal stuff looks very nice.
Gotcha, thanks. The weird thing is I had these shoes for about a year before they started doing this. So I don't know...
Having a [totally ridiculous] problem with these Kudu chukkas: I think that the inside orange leather lining is rubbing off on my feet and making my toes orange. Any suggestions to prevent or arrest this process?
Can you post measurements on this? Thanks.
Any chance to get some measurements on the chambray? Looks very nice. Edit: Saw the size guide link--apologies. Will check that out. It's a medium, no? Confused by previous post...
Calzone is baked, this is deep fried, I think.
About five months ago I bought a pair of the Alden unlined suede chukkas. Have worn them a good amount since then but was still very surprised to notice that today the sold has worn through to the cork and the rubber heel has worn through to the metal. I wasn't keeping that close an eye on their wear because they were so new. Makes me think that it would be stupid to have these resoled with the flexible oiled sole as it wore through so quickly. Anyone else had this...