or Connect

Posts by Chico2007

Quote: Originally Posted by lilmann40 Assuming some of you have taken the exams, do you have any recommendations as far as study materials? I really do not want to go through one of those classes like Kaplan, etc. Amazon book links would be best I suppose. Back in the day you could pay a Russian guy to take it for you, ID/security measures too tough now Like most have said already, STC books are good. Your company should provide you with...
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer I passed on a pretty nice blue Ferragama blazer in 38R last weekend because I'm still a bit fat for it. Maybe someone else might like it? I might be interested. More details on it?
Quote: Originally Posted by upr_crust For the record, the Brooks Bros. branch at One Liberty Plaza (directly across Church St. from Ground Zero - now a very active construction site) is still very much in business, and has been since downtown was cleared for human habitation after 09/11. Thanks, Crust. I haven't been down to Ground Zero since Nov '01. I will try to get back down there soon to see the Freedom Tower.
Quote: Originally Posted by theinternet Yeah, the jacket is a small, the pants are 30/32 (sold as suit separates). That's Macy's for you. I just want to stress this is not my only suit; it is a beater suit for worry-free "partying". Hence inexpensive! I like the charcoal suit (sleeves/pants need shortening obviously). Great to have a 'beater suit' like that. The light grey is too big, try to size down one. I love how, despite you mentioning in...
From last night on our way out to a retirement party. SC is Hart Schaffner Marx. It is the "Golden Bear", half lined, with silver buttons with little golf clubs on them. As a (bad) golfer I thought I liked them , but considering swapping them out. Maybe the sleeves are a bit short too. Tie is an old Brooks Bros. with sentimental value. I purchased it at the store that was once across from the WTC when I was working in tower 2 (64th floor).
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar my evening watch: Nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin WoW!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger A good principal is someone who makes you feel as though you are part of a team. The system is set up in an "us and them" mentality (supervisors vs teachers) and teachers in turn take that mentality into the classroom, and ot makes for a crummy learning environment. In my mind the best administrator is the one whose school truly is a team, from top to bottom. Its not easy, but it can be done. That being said,...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker The tie from Drake's (via Armoury)? It isss swwwweeeeeeet!(suit rocks too) I gotta stop having kids so I can buy more shite.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Nice Bansky! Cotton jacket w/ desert boots for possible happy hour Thursday. Are Dad jeans OK considering I'm a Dad?