or Connect

Posts by Chico2007

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Я никогда не мог его бой - Я слишком уважаю. Of course. However, I like to imagine things like well-dressed spies and intrigue. Beautiful women, martinis, fast cars. Maybe you guys could have a friendly competition. Like this: ? Oh, OK. I'll just keep dreaming.
Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 Very nice. You're sort of like the Russian version of Spoo. Wish we were still in the cold war era so we could see an IST66 Vs. SpooPoker showdown. Now that I think of it, we never see IST66 and Spoopoker in the same photo together. How do we know they are not one and the same. Like a double agent?
Final drops.
Quote: Originally Posted by kellgy Found this at SA today. Is it a gabardine tie and is it worth 3.00? If you like it, it's worth $3. Aquascutum ties usually retail for $100-$150 new. I just thrifted one last week for $4...real nice. Will try to post pic of the ties I've picked up recently.
This is great. I'm also a noobie, but have made much smaller steps to improvement. Would you mind if I post a before and after shot of my ties? Don't want to hijack your thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by suited IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
[quote=Digmenow;4455720] You're making progress. Not bad at all. I think, considering your post count, very nice (except full shot pic quality of course).
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer I'm going back there Saturday and will take a closer look at it then, and get measurements and photos. It's at the high-end op shop I go to, and I have to ship from Australia, but I can probably get it to USA for around $100 (at cost - no margin for me). I don't think I'd pay that much. Thanks anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier CLs? cufflinks ...the derringers. I'd like to find them in a Spingfield Arm. XD9 version
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier [center]PS got a little out of control in this picture. I tamed it afterwards. Looks great! Love those CLs..I need a XD9 version of those.