or Connect

Posts by Chico2007

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Herbert spent the weekend mountaining biking some trails for the first time - had an absolute blast. much more enjoyable than the road cycling im used to i fell of quite a few times - do you mountain bikers use clip in pedeals for hardish single track? clips are obviously a great help going up hill but were the cause of me topling over a few times because i couldnt get my foot out quick enough. think i will buy a second...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy couple of shots I did of my bikes while having beer in the garage... Nice rides. What kind of cranks on the hardtail? Cooks Bros.? Edit: Now lookign closer..I think I'm seeing the pedal (eggbeater) is making it look like you have some Cooks bog bones on there.
Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker But, they are ugly. Are you sure? I learned it from watching CBD. I gave them a , so I'll take 'em...and wear them out. They rock. If you put them on B&S pleez PM me first.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Inlaws are awesome for letting Mrs. Spoo and I have a night out, and for letting her on the other side of the camera for a change. Awesome. Where'd ya get those pants?
Quote: Originally Posted by Digmenow Indeed. I'm not even putting my silk Macclesfield P.S. find in the thread as the bag overshadows anything found for the rest of the week! Dig, you and Navi found pocket sqrs recently. Where do thrift stores usually keep them? I've never seen any. Happy thrifting.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker But did used to score frequently at the Northport SA. I was surprised how little was there, but I won't give up on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I hope you are not talking about the SA in East Northport and the GW in Huntington.. Yeah, real, but licenced I think. Maybe $20 on the bay. Thanks. I'll be wearing it soon. Yes, the SA in E.Northport on Bellrose. They didn't have much at all. One aquascutum SC, but wasn't my size and the lining was torn anyway. But the GW was out near Lake Grove on 25 (near Nichols Rd). That's where I got the Rubinacci.
I go to Phat Guido's(most exerent) and IST's most often http://da-i-net.tumblr.com/ but also hit Ethan's, Armourys and a few other you mentioned.
Drop.