or Connect

Posts by Shirt+Pants

Incredible! How long did that take? One minute?
And the Mercer tee already sold out?
Up for sale are a pair of tan Common Projects Tournament His in a size 42. They've been worn less than 10 times. The material is canvas. Includes box, dustbag and extra set of laces. Price includes shipping. Please PM me if interested.
Up for sale are a barely worn (
Can I ask why the Nimbus were discontinued? They look amazing.
I'd say about half a size large.
Up for sale are these Rachel Comey Webb's in a size 9. I love these shoes and plan to re-order them in a larger size as these are too small for me. They have only been worn twice. Please PM me if interested. Price includes shipping within the US.
The slim fit OCBD is in fact slimmer and doesn't have the box pleat in the back. I happen to have both the regular and slim fit versions. I bought the regular version before the webstore launched and had the same issue as you, perfect fit expect for the blousiness around the midsection. I later picked up the slim fit version on the webstore and the fit is spot on. Slightly tighter around the shoulders and chest but not a big deal and no blousiness.
I bought this last F/W and only wore it twice. I really like this jacket (especially for spring or early fall if you live in a cold climate) but unfortunately it's too small for me. The color is clay. Please PM me if interested. Measurements: S2S: 17" P2P: 21" Front length (from base of collar at shoulder): 25" Sleeve length: 26"
I just got these from Suddenlee and they're great for the price but unfortunately too small for me. They are brand new with tags and are not available on the web store. The price is $40 shipped in the US. I'm using a stock image because I don't have a camera. Mesurements: Waist (laid flat and aligned): 16" Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7"