or Connect

Posts by Mimetic

Thanks, appreciate it!
Hi folks, I've read through as much of this thread as I can in relation to shoes – but I thought it might be best just to ask. I'm looking to buy 2 pairs of business/dress lace-ups. Budget is $300-500/pair – specifically, I'm looking for something along the lines of the attached. Could anyone recommend a few brands/stores worth looking at (in Melbourne)? My familiarity with shoe brands is pretty much limited to Aquila etc (just average local stuff). Much appreciated!  
Hey all, I was hoping I could get some advice, I'm looking to buy my first "decent" suit, I've found a few really good local (Melbourne, Aus) places and tailors, which friends "in the know" have recommended to me... Which means that the current problem is now finding the right suit. I'm after something exactly like http://ultrastyle.com/forum/attachme...tum-solace.jpg in style and cut, I've got the right build for it, but I'm not sure what to ask the tailor (would the...
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector Nope. He should be given an award. Amen. Anyone who is obese enough to need gastric bypass surgery, provided the obesity is their own fault (I.e chronic overeating), should have to cover all medical costs themselves. They're a fucking drain on society.
Hi there, I'm really new to the whole fragrance thing (i.e up until these past 2 weeks I've just bought your typical "popular" stuff. Acqua Di Gio etc. This last week I picked up a bottle of Chanel Anteaus and a YSL La Nuit De'L Homme. I love the Anteaus, but particularly enjoy the YSL for nights/special occasions. I'm looking to pick up another, something more for the day, summer or autumn. I'm not a fan of common, citrus-y fragrances, I'm after something more mature....
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy Skull growth is just... not true. Pimples and hair loss is easily negated by proper post cycle therapy... something an actor certainly can afford to do. And tons of actors do anabolics. They aren't nearly as detrimental as ignorant media and individuals portray. Supplements do nothing. On the note of steroids, I'm no expert with cycles, but I definitely agree that they aren't as bad as media and society...
Never found a brand that doesn't show your nipples, just wear a singlet underneath or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck Lose soy/tofu? Isn't it a good source of clean protein? Have been loading a lot of soy/tofu products due to this! Unfortunately, getting my place to get new equipment will be a hard sell. I'll probably look into a new gym when I run out of weights Avoid the soy, I cut out almost all soy from my diet after I started reading about some of the effects of the massive amounts of phytoestrogens. I.e it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fang66 Good advice except the split routine, beginners don't need it, full body's the go and lifting 4 or 5 times a week is too often without the split. If you know a bit about body building then you are almost certainly at a stage where the split makes sense, but I think it usually takes at least a year to get to there. Good point, alot of people just starting out tend to make good progress with some variation...
Quote: Originally Posted by why It's an Internet forum...etiquette doesn't exist. Yeah cool...