or Connect

Posts by pthree

Sent you a pm... Do you have any actual pictures of the shirt? Wanted to get an idea of the condition.
Reviving this thread... The chain stitch machine at Sydney's will be down for two months and I'm dying to get my Flat Heads hemmed. Anybody found any other places to get chain stitch hemming done?
The sweater has been sold. I ordered this directly from Inverallan. Just send them an email and they'll walk you through it. The catalog on their website isn't complete though, so send them a pic if you see something you like. Feel free to contact me if you guys want to know more about the ordering process. I know I could have used the help when I was placing my order.
I was looking at that Our Legacy cardigan as well actually :P cheessus: I'm a 38, which is the measurement I requested, but it happened to come out as 41" for whatever reason. 43" might be a bit tight, but the sweater will likely stretch out a bit. I can't say how much it will stretch though, this is the first sweater I've ever owned like this.
I asked for a 38", which they said was "neat", so true to size. The other measurements are pretty close, but once the chest is too big it throws off the positioning of the sleeves too. I really wish this fit me, it's a beautiful sweater.
I just received my Inverallan cardigan which I ordered back in October. Unfortunately, the measurements are slightly larger than my specifications and it's just too big on me. They offered to take it back, but I figured I would offer it on here first to save the trouble of shipping it back to Scotland. The measurements are below. So if you're in the market for one of these and don't want to wait the 11 weeks that I did (making the sweater + shipping) then here's your...
That's a beautiful S2A sweater... but I really shouldn't be spending money on a sweater at the moment. Here are some pics in gray for those who are interested: http://www.selectism.com/news/2008/1...eekender-bags/
20% of retail... as in 80% off? or did you mean 20% off retail? Also, how were you planning on dealing with shipping fees?
nope, they were barker blacks
Checked it out earlier today. The guy said they only had the black brogues in 7UK/8US or smaller... not sure what happened to all of the larger sizes the OP mentioned. The brogue also comes in a two-tone brown which I think they had larger sizes in. Also had some oxblood oxfords in an 8.5US, which actually fit, but aren't what I'm looking for.