or Connect

Posts by pthree

Was going to return this bag but in case someone here is looking for one I thought I'd list it here first. Trying to cover the cost of the bag along with shipping and some of the tax I paid. It's brand new with tags and never been used. This bag is sold out everywhere so here's your chance to grab one.
Was going to return this bag but in case someone here is looking for one I thought I'd list it here first. Trying to cover the cost of the bag along with shipping and some of the tax I paid. It's brand new with tags and never been used. This bag is sold out everywhere so here's your chance to grab one.
ssense has the cycle packs on sale I believe.
Sent you an email...Sent you an email.
Selling this super warm, beautifully knit sweater from Nom De Guerre. If you're looking at this listing you're probably familiar with this sweater already. Probably worn less than 10 times since I bought it a few years back. Sweater is in excellent condition. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Wings + Horns x Danner Mountain Light boots. These are limited to 400 pairs for their 10th anniversary. Made of black horween leather and comes with a second pair of grey waxed laces. Unfortunately these beautiful boots are a size too big for me. They would fit a true size 9 best, an 8.5 with some thick socks. PM for questions.
Thanks! I used this code.
Any interest in doing a black calf/scotch grain Bourton in the same styling as the End Clothing longwing? Maybe without the metal eyelets and a red lining instead.
Selling a brand new Gitman Vintage Navy Overdye shirt in Medium. Shirt has never been worn and still has the tag on. $110 shipped in Con US and Canada. Measurements: Pit to Pit 21" Length 31" Shoulder to Shoulder 18"
Up for sale is a pair of Flat Head SE05BSPs. They had about 3 months of wear. They were cold soaked once and chain stitched to a 33" inseam. Looking for $190 shipped to Canada and Con US Let me know if you have any questions. Measurements (BiG Style) Waist - 15.4" Inseam - 33" Thigh - 11" Hem - 7.25"