or Connect

Posts by bertie

Would make no sense - if a single monk is good a double monk is by definition better (like turning up to 11)More seriously a quick google search will show you pictures of Vass single monks
Also have not received and am in Canada
Would love to except I live in Western Canada and not sure I can justify the trip:)
Hober - you will also benefit from the relatively conservative patterns relative to many other retailers. More than $25 but less than $100.
Overcoat and peacoat the most likely candidates. Obvious colours would be camel, navy and charcoal grey but other colours might be useful (if available) such as cognac, light grey and maybe even off-white. Also patterns like herringbone.
While nearly my entire CM wardrobe is made up of custom clothing, I have a few LBM unlined jackets I wear casually and 3 or 4 pairs of RTW pants I will wear with sport coats. These tend to be slimmer fitting than my CM and I sometimes like the contrast.
I seem to recall someone from BC - can't find him using the search but wonder if it was this person: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PopovLeather?section_id=15158366&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4
I believe they will but require bank transfer (hope that has changed)
"navy glenplaid linen (or air force blue) with a tan overcheck"
Picture is not especially helpful for fit assessment. Do the button up and don't slouch. Unless you are over 6'3 or 250 lbs you can probably find something off the rack that fits better than first few attempts at online MTM. Once you have a shirt that fits great (OTR or after tailoring) you can send that in and hope to get it replicated by MTM. Even that is not a sure thing as I literally gave a great fitting fit to an MTM operation and got crap back.