or Connect

Posts by bertie

The biggest issue is the shoulders. These cannot really be changed. While any jacket can be taken in (or potentially let out) by an inch or so, more than one size change starts to mess with pattern and seam alignment.
I tried to do this and it did not work out well.
I've got a pair of blue suede shoes from Alden. Wear them once a week or so through the summer months with cream and khaki pants.
i think it depends on the look you are trying to achieve. if you want a normcore type of look weejuns or boatshoes. If you want more of a streetwear look some type of sneakers or lace up shoes (not with shorts of course). More info on how you like to dress would obviously help
I would be in for 3.5m
Almost makes me think I could also wear a hat. Just wow on the pictures - can't express my appreciation effectively for the work you have put into this. Best Pitti coverage I have seen
I prefer SAs to dress like the clothes they are selling - it gives me a clue as to whether any of their opinions can be trusted
Same price as other LL. I've got the grey coming next week
I won't offer an opinion on the stuff you are showing as the younger guys here can give a better critique of, and suggestions for, SW&D including footwear. I will suggest though that a tie as part of any very casual outfit makes you look like you are trying too hard or you just got off work at the Verizon booth. I will second the suggestion to post a few of the pics you think stand out on the "what are you wearing thread" as that draws a lot of views and comments. The...