or Connect

Posts by bertie

Charcoal scarf would be a nice complement
I think it is called "nailhead". If the little dots were round it would be called "birdseye".
I'm 5"11" and 195, large just fits in chest (I am 42"ish). Sleeves are a tad long and overall length is just a bit shorter than I like for tucking but I have a long torso.
Also a white linen pocket square looks like it might actually be used to blow a nose or dry a tear. Form following function?
I'm a little bit older than most of you and have moved three times in 20 years but one of those times was this past summer, about 6 months into my last ToJ order.
Added voice for heavy flannels
+1
While the "stretch" is different (I have 6 pairs) the actual measurements seem pretty close.
So you stand on the corner in your New English clothes and you look so polished from your hair down to your toes buy the suit
As a fan of donegal in more conservative colours (I have tan donegal 3 peice and a blue one waiting to made up), I can appreciate the traditional fabric with some more fashion forward colours. I suspect that the purple, red and orange shades would push a wearer into dandy territory (not that there's anything wrong with that).