or Connect

Posts by nightowl6261a

Duncan Driver -- Minnie Drivers son
Ty Yoda
I would doubt they will do this again considering the place they are in inventory, but who knows.
Is Ernest BACK IN again, man I have been gone too long, I thought he might be with the cats!
have some great stuff that is not available from some of the other sites, getting ready to add for this fall quite a few Ashworths and new Cutter Bucks as well that will be exclusives for us.
The venture is great, my men's web site has really taken a good turn, selling a lot of golf apparel, the womens site is still great, and this July my college web sites are expanding to 21 teams, and I now have a store. So all in all, it has been a great move. Thanks for asking.
Hey Guys, whats up? Has anyone checked out the new Grensons from Bennie's Shoes? They bought these direct from a certain famous NY store right off the shelve, change the heel pads and selling them at about half the regular price. Has anyone bought any in a while, I have not been around in a long time, so I have no idea what is hot and what is not. Grensons
Sizzzzzler, yo baby!
absolutely
Hey Guys, whats up? Has anyone checked out the new Grensons from Bennie's Shoes? They bought these direct from a certain famous NY store right off the shelve, change the heel pads and selling them at about half the regular price. Has anyone bought any in a while, I have not been around in a long time, so I have no idea what is hot and what is not. Grensons