or Connect

Posts by tony_stark

Rowing is great all around training... Tried it few times, but with no proper technique ended up wasting a lot of energy in the process. Great sport though...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger 10.7 yesterday...some scenes from my "industrial run"...why I love Brooklyn, you can go from this: all in one run. Really nice pictures... Nice to have a camera with ya. I think I should get a few photos from my route as well...
Does anyone here hit the gym after a run? Sorry if somebody posted something about this before. Just curious. When I was still playing basketball in the university and such i used to run few miles and then hit the gym afterwards. Still carried out this last year, but it's been a really long since I hit the gym last time, just running around, haha...
Iron heart is a good choice indeed. There are many great japanese denim brands to go for, momotaro jeans, samurai and sugar cane for example. When I saw the picture I thought about true religion and nudie and nudies as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger I used to use an armband, but developed these stupid tan lines on my arm...I can deal with the phone in my pocket now, but it took a little to get used to. Haha, here in Finland that's usually not a problem. Most of the time it's cold and gloomy (though right now the weather is pretty good). Personally I have never got around to get an armband though. Only went for a short 2 mile run today. Need to...
The jacket is real cool... Usually not a big fan of Adidas jackets but this one is nice. Have not seen it around though.
Mango is really popular in SE-Asia. I remember seeing Mango stores in pretty much every bigger shopping mall in Malaysia. Seen few stores in Finland as well. Mango's products have better quality than H&M as per my understanding.
Being badass is all that matters, haha. Walk tall, walk hard, never mind the clonks...
Quote: Originally Posted by aKula I was thinking something that says "plantation". Think cotton or linen suits, panama hat, maybe a pith helmet for the SF insiders. Panama hat and linen suits are on point.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed People have said it before and I'll say it again. Oatmeal + Eggs If you want it done quick, always have hardboiled eggs ready in your fridge. Also, although steel cut oats have a better profile, rolled (or quick oats) can be cooked in the microwave in just a couple of minutes. It takes no time at all to peel and eat a hardboiled egg. Grab an apple or banana and eat it in the car. You've just had a more...