or Connect

Posts by tony_stark

Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Anyone playing Batman: Arkham Asylum? I'm really enjoying myself with it. Everything looks very brutal, and Batman is built like a tank. The story is fast moving, and all the voice actors are back from the 90s cartoon. It's also the only Batman game I can think of that showcases his stealth. The straight up fighting gets dull fast, but you can unlock more combo movies if you want. I'm dumping all of my XP into...
Damn, that's foul... Bad move from Merriman, for real...
Just finished The Odyssey, a classic and a good read. Now need to find a new book to read...
Definitely agree with the above mentioned, Changi Airport in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur International Airport were the first two that came to my mind. Hong Kong is nice as well. Heh, gave a nice first impression when arriving in HK.
Quote: Originally Posted by deputamadre <--- Haha, precious...
Amazing stuff for real, got to love the innovation.
What about this one
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II That and a bunch of stuff from Shing02 and Nujabes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby Eh, might as well. I am not as well groomed in these photos: Cool pics! Sharp contrast, heh...
Long time haven't posted anything but glad to see folks posting stuff on Momotaro. I've been wearing a pair of 0901s for nearly six months, really putting the jeans through an acid test, heh. They still have a very dark indigo color, though the legs have faded quite nicely. Very true that little to no color comes off when soaked. Recently soaked a pair of 0701s and after 45 minutes the water was pretty clear, heh. But the jeans do shrink an inch or two after the soaking...