or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Price dropped to $65!
Price drop to $25.
Dropped the price on these to $210.
Dropped the price on these to $210. Lots of interest on them, but no takers yet.
Price drop on this to $65. Great shirt and perfect for fall/winter!
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Selling a pair of Albam x Grenson City Brogues in size 9.5UK (10.5US). Purchased these from Albam a couple of years ago for around $475. Wore them a handful of times to weddings, but they are still in great condition. I will include a set of cedar shoe trees. The first photo is a stock photo and the...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice knit from Swedish brand Resterods. Knit is 100% wool and is quite soft with no itch. Great herringbone pattern in light grey and cream. Worn a few times, but still in great shape with little pilling. Tagged Medium, but fits slim and would work for a small as well. Pit to pit - 19.5" Shoulder to...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice Harrington jacket from Margaret Howell in a off white/cream colourl. Not sure when this jacket is from, but know it's from a fairly old collection because of the old tag. Jacket has a great slim fit, but is a little short on me (I'm 6ft2"). Would probably work best for someone Under 6 feet. Has...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice knit from Our Legacy's Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Colour is camel and goes well with everything. The texture of this sweater is a really great waffle texture. Tagged medium and fits petty true to size. Worn about 3 times. 100% cotton. Pit to pit - 20.5" Back length - 26" Shoulder - raglan sleeve
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Pair of Our Legacy jeans in the Authentic X wash (OLs second lightest wash). Really wearable pair of light washed jeans for all seasons. Nice details like french tailoring on the inside so white edge shows when you cuff them, woven leather patch. Fit is a slim straight with a slight tapper. Worn, but...