or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Great heavyweight sweater from Our Legacy. Amazing oatmeal coloured wool with flecks of brown in it. Fits quite slim through the body and sleeves. Worn a handful of times, but always over a button-down shirt. It's in perfect condition. Only reason I am selling it is because it is a little slim on me. Paypal only, preferably as a gift payment. Shipping within NA included in price. Item will be shipped from Toronto. International shipping will be extra. Measurements: Pit...
Price dropped to $65!
Price drop to $25.
Dropped the price on these to $210.
Dropped the price on these to $210. Lots of interest on them, but no takers yet.
Price drop on this to $65. Great shirt and perfect for fall/winter!
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Selling a pair of Albam x Grenson City Brogues in size 9.5UK (10.5US). Purchased these from Albam a couple of years ago for around $475. Wore them a handful of times to weddings, but they are still in great condition. I will include a set of cedar shoe trees. The first photo is a stock photo and the...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice knit from Swedish brand Resterods. Knit is 100% wool and is quite soft with no itch. Great herringbone pattern in light grey and cream. Worn a few times, but still in great shape with little pilling. Tagged Medium, but fits slim and would work for a small as well. Pit to pit - 19.5" Shoulder to...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice Harrington jacket from Margaret Howell in a off white/cream colourl. Not sure when this jacket is from, but know it's from a fairly old collection because of the old tag. Jacket has a great slim fit, but is a little short on me (I'm 6ft2"). Would probably work best for someone Under 6 feet. Has...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Nice knit from Our Legacy's Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Colour is camel and goes well with everything. The texture of this sweater is a really great waffle texture. Tagged medium and fits petty true to size. Worn about 3 times. 100% cotton. Pit to pit - 20.5" Back length - 26" Shoulder - raglan sleeve