or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Dropped the price!
Took the price down $10!
^ Check OP.
Item ships form Toronto, Canada. Price in USD and includes shipping in Canada + $5 for shipping to US. All other buyers, please contact me for shipping quote. Paypal only with gift payment or add 4%. Nice whimsical cardigan form Swedish designer Carin Wester. Colour is funky, but still wearable. Neat button and front pocket detail. Tagged size small, but would also fit a medium. It's in pretty much perfect condition. Measuremnts Pit to Pit- 21" Length down back- 28"
Item ships form Toronto, Canada. Price in USD and includes shipping in Canada + $5 for shipping to US. All other buyers, please contact me for shipping quote. Paypal only with gift payment or add 4%. Great shirt for the summer. Nice soft madras fabric in a great colour combo. Had the body of this guy slimmed, by taking it in on the sides (no darts). Fit is now nice and slim, but not too slim. Looks great with sleeves rolled a few times. Locker loop on back. Has only been...
Item ships form Toronto, Canada. Price in USD and includes shipping in Canada + $5 for shipping to US. All other buyers, please contact me for shipping quote. Paypal only with gift payment or add 4%. Very nice Filippa K lambswool cardigan. Navy/Ecru colourway. Great condition! Fits TTS M, but still fairly slim. Measurements Pit to pit- 20" Lenght down back- 27"
Item ships form Toronto, Canada. Price in USD and includes shipping in Canada + $5 for shipping to US. All other buyers, please contact me for shipping quote. Paypal only with gift payment or add 4%. Nice pair of Our Legacy "Our" Jeans in a great dark brown colour. Straight slim fit with nice details like french tailoring on inside of legs and woven leather back patch. The colour differs depending on the light, but is dark brown with a black weft that shows through...
Item ships form Toronto, Canada. Price in USD and includes shipping in Canada + $5 for shipping to US. All other buyers, please contact me for shipping quote. Paypal only with gift payment or add 4%. Great pair of Our Legacy "Our" Jeans in a really nice grey colour. Soft slightly slubby fabric with nice details including white french tailoring on inside of legs. Had these jeans slimmed down a little in the legs, so they now have a nice slightly tapered fit. In very good...
Pasta sounds great! Next time you get smoked eel, make these http://www.foodrepublic.com/2011/11/15/cornflake-eel-nuggets-recipe
You have to have proof of the original purchase, proof of the return (from the shop you purchased from), proof of the original customs payment and send that all into the customs people with a form. I have done it in Canada, but assume the same thing can be done in the US. Contact FEDEX and they should be able to tell you how to proceed.