or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

need to sell this stuff. make me some offers!
Whyred double breasted shawl cardigan. Great cardigan from Whyred. Simple double breasted design in thick knitted wool. Looks great worn open or closed. Worn, but still in very good shape. Tagged medium. 100% wool. Purchased from Opening Ceremony for $280. Asking $70-->$50-->$40 Measurements: pit to pit- 21" length down back from base of collar- 28" Velour u neck t-shirt. Soft cotton t-shirt from Velour. Stripes are a redish brown colour and...
All items will be shipped from Toronto. Prices are in US$ and include regular airmail shipping within North America. If you want faster shipping you will have to pay more. Paypal only. Thanks! The Stray Boys Parka This is a seriously amazing winter parka from Swedish brand The Stray Boys. This is one of the best parkas I have come across and it has a ton of great details, including; a double hood that zips apart, big front pockets, side zip pockets, elastic cuff...
I have a pair of Acne cap toe shoes for sale. They have been worn outside 2x and are still in perfect condition. Come with box and Acne dust bag. They are size 43 and would fit a 10-10.5 and maybe even a 11. I will post better pics later, but here are some pics of me wearing them. Asking $125 + $10 shipped in NA.
Anyone know of any, specifically for altering denim?
Quote: Originally Posted by mendel Nth-ing the "could Sudbury support that?" worries. My father owns a clothing store in Belleville, what store is that? i'm from brighton and did most of my shopping as a young kid a the good old quinte mall, until i found better places to spend my money. nice to see so many ontarians on these boards!
I think those numbers are very accurate for a shop opening in any fairly major market city in NA. However, I think he said he wants to open a shop in Sudbury. Sudbury has a population of about 150 000 people and is Northern Ontario, so I think the numbers you guys are quoting are high. A 150-200k store would never survive in Sudbury.
Quote: Originally Posted by Max It could be massively hot if you had it tailored through the torso. It's actually quite fitted through the body on me in a medium, especialy with a light sweater or hoodie under it. I know it does look a little dark or goth, but I think worn with fairly conservative streetwear items (ie APC, Dior Homme, ACNE and the sutch)it will look quite good. My only concerns are it may not be warm enough. However, I...
i think it looks better in person and its a great fit.
i know some of you are not big fans of filippa k, but how about this jacket? http://http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0|0&BrandID=268&DisplayItemID=22444&Position=40&ListType=1 the picture is more clear if you make larger.