or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

parka now $130 julian red sweatshirt now $50
bump to the top!
Quote: Originally Posted by GY!BE 9.5 in vans or sperrys I dont know generic man sizing LETS SEE SOME PIX MISTER It's a 44 that I have, so they would be too big for you. Too bad...
Quote: Originally Posted by GY!BE not sneakers, but i really want to pick up some generic man savants in whisky... and the chukkas are nice i have a pair of savants in whiskey that i have worn once. what size are you?
new prices: Stray Boys parka- $150 Hope sweater- $50 Whyred cardigan- $50 CM cardigan- $15 Julian Red sweatshirt- $60 Velour t-shirt- $15
COS Winter hat sold!
need to sell this stuff. make me some offers!
Whyred double breasted shawl cardigan. Great cardigan from Whyred. Simple double breasted design in thick knitted wool. Looks great worn open or closed. Worn, but still in very good shape. Tagged medium. 100% wool. Purchased from Opening Ceremony for $280. Asking $70-->$50-->$40 Measurements: pit to pit- 21" length down back from base of collar- 28" Velour u neck t-shirt. Soft cotton t-shirt from Velour. Stripes are a redish brown colour and...
All items will be shipped from Toronto. Prices are in US$ and include regular airmail shipping within North America. If you want faster shipping you will have to pay more. Paypal only. Thanks! The Stray Boys Parka This is a seriously amazing winter parka from Swedish brand The Stray Boys. This is one of the best parkas I have come across and it has a ton of great details, including; a double hood that zips apart, big front pockets, side zip pockets, elastic cuff...
I have a pair of Acne cap toe shoes for sale. They have been worn outside 2x and are still in perfect condition. Come with box and Acne dust bag. They are size 43 and would fit a 10-10.5 and maybe even a 11. I will post better pics later, but here are some pics of me wearing them. Asking $125 + $10 shipped in NA.