or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Quote: Originally Posted by mulansauce All of their photos and models are so consistently terrible. This one looks like she wants to slit her wrists i love that girl! love my scandinavian girls...even the suicidal ones
Prices are in USD and include shipping within North America via regular airmail. If you are not in North America or want faster shipping contact me and I will give you a quote. Items will be shipped from Toronto. Paypal only. APC New Cure size 30 A pair of New Cures that have been worn lots, but are still in good shape. They have not been altered, washed, soaked, dry cleaned or anything. Most of the wear is behind the knee. $70 Measurements: Waist flat across...
bump for price drop to $40!
i think he means how long has it been hanging on the hanger (time), because it looks like it's causing it to stretch out.
what is the pit to pit on the parka?
resterods t-shirt sold. bStore shirt now $45!
Prices are in USD and include shipping within North America via regular airmail. Items will be shipped from Toronto. If you want faster shipping or if you are outside North America please PM me for a quote. Paypal only. Thanks for looking! b Store club collar button up Medium Club collar button up from b Store London's house brand. Thick grey chambry fabric, hidden button placket, small cuffs, and perfect size and shape on the club collar. In good used condition....
price drop to $175!
more free stuff! i will now throw in the Loveless t-shirt and this sweatshirt when you purchase the jacket. sweatshirt is size medium. http://store.julianred.com/flat-sw-white-noise-2
Lots of interest, but no sale as of yet. Make me an offer!