or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

price drop to $180!
^^ posted some more pics for you.
Hi, I'm looking to sell a pair of Generic Man Savant shoes in a really nice Cognac colour. This colour is no longer available, but IMO is the best colour these shoes have ever been offered in. They are size 44 (fit like an 11US) and have been worn for about 2hours. Besides a little dirt and scuffing on the bottom sole, they are in perfect condition and still in the original box.The only reason I am selling them is because they are too big. Looking for $190US shipped...
looks like something from the Japanese brand HARE zozo.jp/shop/hare/ although they don't have anything on the site that looks like that now, they used to make a lot of shirts like that. they are cowl neck shirts...B-Son makes t-shirts with cowl necks as well.
Prices are in USD and include regular airmail shipping in North America. If you are outside of North America or want faster shipping PM me for a quote. Items will be shipped from Toronto. APC Button-up Shirt Medium APC shirt from last spring summer. Nice check pattern, square cut and button and tab on sleeves to roll them up. Worn a handful of times. $50-->$45-->$40 Measurements: pit to pit- 21" length down back- 29" Cheap Monday Tight Over Dye Indigo Blue...
This b-store shirt is still up for grabs for only $30! It is a really great shirt and a really good deal.
new cures pending take another $5 off the Ervell. fit pics here http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=147436
MAC looks great! Any plans to do it in other colours? Navy or Khaki?
take $5 off both items!
Quote: Originally Posted by mulansauce All of their photos and models are so consistently terrible. This one looks like she wants to slit her wrists i love that girl! love my scandinavian girls...even the suicidal ones