or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

pics have now been posted.
I have a pair of Opening Ceremony desert boots in grey suede for sale. They are size 43 and fit like a US 10 or 10.5. I had a thin protective sole put on them in a light beige colour, so it didn't change the shoes profile. They have been worn, but still have lots of good wear in them. I will post pics of them tonight. Asking $110 shipped with in Norht America (they will ship from Toronto). Paypal only. a little piece of the protective out sole has chipped off.
Ervell shirt now $90. This is a really good deal!!!
JR jeans sold. Ervell price drop to $100.
JR t-shirt sold. Ervell and JR jeans still available. Make me some offers!
lots of interest, but no sales yet. so price drops on everything!
I have a few items for sale. All prices are in US$ and include shipping within North America via USPS/Canada Post. If you want faster shipping just let me know and I will give you a quote. Items will be shipped from Toronto. Paypal only. Thanks! Patrik Ervell Linen Club Collar Shirt Medium Classic Patrik Ervell club collar shirt in a great soft linen fabric from the SS08 collection. The material and weight of this shirt is perfect for spring summer. The shirt has the...
Quote: Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18 I love that EG chambray popover. Everything else looks great too. +1 Where did you get it? The chambray popover that is...
Quote: Originally Posted by PinkPantser they look like it yes, those are the ones that i am wearing.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow ahk, that is a vey nice photo. the vintage car, the traffic cone, the bridge...and your outfit is a great spring looks. thanks! the way that I am standing (bad posture) makes the fit on the sweatshirt look a little off though. imo it normally looks better. Quote: Ahk, how do you like the OL white denim? Looks good. thanks. i really like them. the colour and texture on them are...