or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

geller and acne still up for grabs. lots of pms about both, but still no sales. more price drops and you can always make me an offer!
Quote: Originally Posted by mpcec Awesome shirt and fantastic price. I think this is actually the one I used to own? Had some sellers remorse with this... this shirt has now been sold. thanks mpec, it is a great shirt. not the one you had though...i got this one from TBS. i rember you had this one and the pink one though. did you sell them both?
Quote: Originally Posted by matthieulavanchy hello, i'm really interested in the shirt. do you remember what size it is? smal, medium, large? if it's a large i'll take it right away! let me kow... thanks, matthieu It is a medium. It is pending sale though. I will let you know if the sale falls through.
APC shirt sold. Price drop by $10 on Geller shirt and $5 on Acne jeans.
ok, i lied...$75! Retail was like $250!!
^ those measurements have now been posted
All prices in US$ and include shipping with in North America (items will ship from Toronto). If you are not in North America, PM me and I will give you a quote. Paypal only. Thanks! APC button-down shirt S Great plaid shirt from APC. Button detail at side of hem and patch detail on back of sleeve. Worn 2x. SOLD! pit to pit -20" length down back 30" shoulder seam to shoulder seem on back- 16.8" sleeve length from shoulder seem to cuff (top of sleeve)-...
^^ that was on Conan the other night.
need this gone...please buy!!
$80 now! this will likely be as low as I go....