or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Acnes have now been sold!
acnes are still hanging around... $26!
still no sign of my medium Hopefully next week.
If I can't find a trade, I am willing to sell my small for $120 shipped in North America. Pictures and measurements can be seen here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=120192&page=3
Looking to trade a size small white RRL for medium. My small is new, so I am looking for the medium to be new as well.
Looking to trade a size small white RRL oxford for a size medium. Would like the medium to be new or close to new (my small is new with tag on button placket still attached).
Not surprisingly, the Swedish brands tend to make nice winter coats. Look at: Acne Filippa K Hope (my favourite, but likely the most $$$) Whyred
Quote: Originally Posted by aoluffy I received my chinos today and I'm really pleased. Thanks. care to post a fit pic?
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Nothing is set in stone with the ties. What kind of width would you guys prefer? i personally think around 2.5" is a good width.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell Here is a picture of one of our ties. We plan to do some seersucker and chambray ones. Should we? We would plan for them to sell around $60-$65 after the discount. i would really like a navy and white gingham seersucker tie. blue chambray would be nice as well.