or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Not exactly RIS but, good stouts at the LCBO right now are Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, Peche Mortel, Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, and Lava Smoked Imperial Stout.
It's going to be in Canada as well. At least Ontario anyway. The LCBO is selling it in 6 packs for $75. I believe they come with a glass or two.
Selling a new pair of APC New Standards in Noir. They are raw with red selvage lines. New, never been worn, only tried on. Purchased from TBS. I had them ever so slightly tapered from the knee down. They were done professionally, by a very good tailor. I now think they have the perfect fit. Tapered like the Petit standard, but with the rise of the new standard! They were not hemmed. In my opinion these are not as vanity sized as the Indigo New Standards and will likely...
Yeah, I think price and freshness is an issue with Mikkeller stateside. Retailers in the US can't move it fast enough because of the price in comparison to local craft beers. Stuff sits on the shelves too long.I have had the pleasure of drinking a lot of their beer very fresh at their bar in Copenhagen (probably my favourite bar in the world), so I have tasted it at its best and have never been dissatisfied. Last time I was at the bar, I was talking about freshness with...
Final price drop on this. If it doesn't sell at this price, I will just keep it.
Your crazy! I can't remember having an average Mikkeller beer let alone a bad one. And I've had a lot of his beers.
St John Bread and WineHawksmoor
Price drop to $30!
Pice drop to $190. Lots of interest but no takers yet.
This is a really amazing wool bomber jacket from an early Our Legacy collection. Great Italian virgin wool with quilted lining, so it is quite warm. Could be worn from fall and well into winter. Lots of fabulous details including nice Corozo buttons on cuff and at collar, ribbing around collar, snaps on pockets. Really hesitant to sell, but I could never really make bomber jackets work for me. Worn, but in great shape. Tagged S/46. Measurements pit to pit- 21" shoulder-...