or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Which boutique is it? The guys at Uncle Otis know us for sure (duh), and people from Sydneys post on here from time to time, and I talk to Sydney and his guys everytime we happen to meet up in TO or NYC. We talk to the guys from Nomad too. Speaking of Sydneys, I heard there was a pretty serious fire above the store this weekend. I'm not in Toronto right now, so I'm not sure if the store was part of the fire,...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I was thinking that might have been it. Yeah that's it.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug ahk- What shoes if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming some kind of white canvas sneaker Superga Cotu Classic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol it really doesn't tho. +1ing this: same fit from last year, but I think the shirt looks better here.
@ Chrono... thanks! Yeah jeans and shirt are both OL. You should get the light wash petit standards. That cut seems to fit you well. @ Dr Huh?... sleeves are rolled a bunch of times and are plenty long enough when down. shirt has only been dry cleaned and hasn't shrunk.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol ok. it still looks like shit whether it's meant to look like shit or not also those glasses don't suit your face ok, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol shirt doesn't fit you post too much! shirt is a little big in the shoulders and looks larger because of my poor posture. it's linen so its meant to be a little loose.
earlier this week today. slouching badly so shirt fit in shoulders doesn't look great.
Quote: Originally Posted by the_pole can you guys recommend me a saddle shoe ? http://www.asos.com/Ymc-Basic/Ymc-Ba...rt=-1&clr=Grey
Quote: Originally Posted by Ga-vroche Strange, I wore pretty much the same thing today. Cue Uncontrol to say something like: "not strange since 90% of people on here dress exactly the fucking same." Although, I'm sure he would say it in a much wittier manner, but none the less, I might have saved him a post.