or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Quote: Originally Posted by nakky willing to ship to Australia? Yep, just add $10 to the asking prices.
Quote: Originally Posted by saelan really wish that mac was an s. Definitely fits like a small. I'm pretty much a small across the board in Our Legacy and I can't imagine wanting this any smaller. I have posted measurements now.
Shoes have been sold. Added OL Mac jacket at a really good price. If you want the jeans and the jacket I will do them both for $210.
shirt and sweater sold. take $5 off jeans and shoes!
Payment via paypal gift please. Prices include UK shipping shipping to US add $10. Items are shipped from London, UK. Our Legacy navy cotton cable knit jumper SOLD! Our Legacy 5 pocket jeans 31x32 These are a straight leg jean that tappers slightly from the knee down. They are in a dark blue one wash. Nice comfortable fit. Nice details like hand woven leather back patch and white french tailoring on inside leg. Worn a few times, but show no signs of wear. $75-->$65...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Which boutique is it? The guys at Uncle Otis know us for sure (duh), and people from Sydneys post on here from time to time, and I talk to Sydney and his guys everytime we happen to meet up in TO or NYC. We talk to the guys from Nomad too. Speaking of Sydneys, I heard there was a pretty serious fire above the store this weekend. I'm not in Toronto right now, so I'm not sure if the store was part of the fire,...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I was thinking that might have been it. Yeah that's it.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug ahk- What shoes if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming some kind of white canvas sneaker Superga Cotu Classic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol it really doesn't tho. +1ing this: same fit from last year, but I think the shirt looks better here.
@ Chrono... thanks! Yeah jeans and shirt are both OL. You should get the light wash petit standards. That cut seems to fit you well. @ Dr Huh?... sleeves are rolled a bunch of times and are plenty long enough when down. shirt has only been dry cleaned and hasn't shrunk.