or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Thanks everyone! Yeah, Chrono is right, jeans and shoes are OL. So is everything else.
Price drop to $55!
Great v-neck knit from Acne. Dark charcoal grey lambs wool in a really cool knit pattern. Small pocket at chest, ribbed cuffs and bottom hem. Worn a few times but still in really good shape. Tagged large, but fits more like a medium. $65--$55 shipped in the UK + $10 for shipping in North America, Europe and Australia. pit to pit 20.5 length down back 25
Mac sold. Jeans still available and now $60.
Quote: Originally Posted by nakky willing to ship to Australia? Yep, just add $10 to the asking prices.
Quote: Originally Posted by saelan really wish that mac was an s. Definitely fits like a small. I'm pretty much a small across the board in Our Legacy and I can't imagine wanting this any smaller. I have posted measurements now.
Shoes have been sold. Added OL Mac jacket at a really good price. If you want the jeans and the jacket I will do them both for $210.
shirt and sweater sold. take $5 off jeans and shoes!
Payment via paypal gift please. Prices include UK shipping shipping to US add $10. Items are shipped from London, UK. Our Legacy navy cotton cable knit jumper SOLD! Our Legacy 5 pocket jeans 31x32 These are a straight leg jean that tappers slightly from the knee down. They are in a dark blue one wash. Nice comfortable fit. Nice details like hand woven leather back patch and white french tailoring on inside leg. Worn a few times, but show no signs of wear. $75-->$65...