or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Pair of Our Legacy jeans in the Authentic X wash (OLs second lightest wash). Really wearable pair of light washed jeans for all seasons. Nice details like french tailoring on the inside so white edge shows when you cuff them, woven leather patch. Fit is a slim straight with a slight tapper. Worn, but...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Great cricket sweater from Our Legacy. This is from the Spring/Summer 2009 (one of OLs best), but has only been worn a few times and is perfect shape. The colour is cream with washed out red and blue trim. The tag size is medium, but could also work for a small. It is 100% cotton and would work in...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. This is an Our Legacy shirt from a few seasons back. The shirt is in a super soft, double face, japanese cotton flannel. I think this shirt retailed for something like $250. Shirt has been worn, but is still in great condition. Has all of the OL 1940s shirt details like front placket detail, front...
Paypal only. Shipped from Toronto. Prince includes shipping within North America via regular mail. International members please contact me for a shipping quote. No trades. Selling a pair of Albam x Grenson City Brogues in size 9.5UK (10.5US). Purchased these from Albam a couple of years ago for around $475. Wore them a handful of times to weddings, but they are still in great condition. I will include a set of cedar shoe trees. The first photo is a stock photo and the...
Are these 30 or 31?
Measurements on the chinos please.
Looking for a pair of these that are in good condition and preferably the ones with the slightly longer inseam.
Any grey wool bedfords in the sale?
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk our legacy What size did you get the OL sweaters in?
Anyone see the chef Susur Lee wearing the Ervell "oxidization" shirt on Top Chef All Stars they other night? http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=6ElExwxyVz8