or Connect

Posts by ahk1979

Might not fit what you are looking for, but Sunday brunch at Outerlands Outer Sunset would be nice. You can follow this by a nice walk along the beach which a couple minutes walk away. http://outerlandssf.com/menus/ If you like ceramics, the ferry to the Heath Ceramics factory in Sausalito is worth the trip. http://www.heathceramics.com/home/pages/discover-heath/studio-stores/sausalito
Amazing shawl collar wool sweater from an early Our Legacy collection. Really cool "basket weave" knit pattern that gets progressively smaller as it moves up the sweater. Subtle, but really nicely done. 100% Virgin wool, 2 button placket and ribbed cuffs and hems. Tagged size is M/48 and it fits like a slim medium. I have this sweater for a number of years and it looks as good as the day that I purchased it! Measurements: Pit to pit - 20" Length down back - 27" Shoulder -...
Nice chambray shirt from Wings & Horns. Great denim fabric with white flecks. Lots of nice details, including button front pocket, 4 button cuffs and locker loop. Made in Japan. In good used condition. Tagged size medium and fits true to size. Measurements: Pit to pit - 20.5" Length down back - 29.5" Shoulder - 17" Prince includes shipping in Canada. $10 extra for shipping in US.
Really great shirt from Our Legacy. 1940s cut in a really nice heavy and rarely seen, buffalo check denim. Has all of the 1940s OL details like: point at bottom of front placket, locker loop, Mother of Pearl buttons, and button at back of collar. Tag size is medium (48), but fits slim compared to more recent OL 1940s shirts. In good used condition. Measurements: Pit to Pit - 20" Length down back - 29" Shoulder - 17.5" Prince includes shipping in Canada $12 extra for...
Amazing crew neck sweater from the great Danish knitwear company. This multi-textured virgin wool knit features a trio of tonal yarns, and is finished with ribbed collar, cuffs and hem. A perfect addition to the wardrobe for the upcoming cold seasons. 100% Virgin Wool Multi-Textured Knit Ribbed Collar, Cuffs And Hem Knitted In Denmark Tag size medium and fits like a slim size medium. pit to pit - 19.5" back length - 26" shoulder (drop shoulder) - 20" sleeve length -...
Great fall/winter olive ripstop parka designed for Woolrich Woolen Mills by Daiki Suzuki. Great jacket in good worn condition. Details include: - wool lined hood and body - nylon lined sleeves - lots of functional pockets including back game pocket and hand warming pockets - sturdy zips - leather pulls on drawstrings - made in USA Pit to pit: 21" Length down back: 28" Sleeve length measured along bottom of sleeve: 22" Retail new was approximately $600. $20 shipping to...
Kernel BreweryPressure DropWeird BeardSiren
sorry... double post
I have one and it is pretty great.
Had a pour over of this yesterday. The best filter coffee I have had in a long while!