or Connect

Posts by Stewie

Hey..gonna send these to ebay..can I get some help with a description? Anyone know what these might have retailed for?
how much was this jacket?
Day of thrifting...only one thing to show for it...go figure.... Made by C&J?
Throwing a Diesel suede jacket up on ebay...anyone have an idea on when Diesel used this label?
You can antique them, but if your first try at it, you probably would be better off just cleaning and up keeping those shoes. And yes, gunboats do look good with a nice pair of dark jeans!
Do me a favor please! Rotate your photo's at least! I betcha that will get you more views too.
This would take so much time to make...obviously a true act of love or genius or stupidity...not quite sure.
SW & D finds...both new...unworn.John Varvatos Parisian Chelsea Boots [[SPOILER]] John Varvatos Fleetwood Boots ...missing laces, oh well [[SPOILER]] Guess it makes up for the all day bust in LA yesterday...still looking for a couple places LA guys...it's not like I would be there every week....maybe just once every two or three months! I promise I wont take all the good stuff!
Hey LA guys! Hook me up for another time....I went in to LA today and was skunked. Absolutely nothing at all worth buying. Not asking for your honey hole, just a couple spots that actually are worth driving 100 miles to... OMG Council Thrift shops are way expensive! Just a couple, thats all I ask!
One of my best record finds had 3 thrift store price tags, goodwill, a local thrift, and another local thrift....pristine condition with insert "beatles vs. four seasons" 47 cents...long gone as I turned a mighty profit on it.But it's now about patience...it seems for me at least...(and maybe a bit more cash)...the finds are still out there.