or Connect

Posts by Stewie

Can you guys look at this auction and maybe get me some tips to get better results? I really felt that I would get better final price...retail on these is $595 and just missing the shoelaces. Better description? Poor title? Or maybe it was the dog? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151030262345?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649 Thanks in advance!
Quick question for an ebay listing to size... shoulders 22" pit to pit 23" What size should this be listed at? 48? It's a smoking jacket sized XXL
Yea, but it mostly seems to be about issues everyone is having...so I didnt want to derail that thread
Hey..gonna send these to ebay..can I get some help with a description? Anyone know what these might have retailed for?
how much was this jacket?
Day of thrifting...only one thing to show for it...go figure.... Made by C&J?
Throwing a Diesel suede jacket up on ebay...anyone have an idea on when Diesel used this label?
You can antique them, but if your first try at it, you probably would be better off just cleaning and up keeping those shoes. And yes, gunboats do look good with a nice pair of dark jeans!
Do me a favor please! Rotate your photo's at least! I betcha that will get you more views too.
This would take so much time to make...obviously a true act of love or genius or stupidity...not quite sure.