or Connect

Posts by ondreyl

I have for sale a pair of Alden Medallion Toe Blutchers in Cognac calf skin leather. They are size 9.5E on the plaza last so they fit more like a size 10D which is too big for me. I purchased them brand new from J.Gilbert in Seattle last month, I have only worn them on the carpet in my house, they have never touched the floor. Please see attached Photo's of the shoes, I am asking $525 which includes standard shipping (I paid $530 plus shipping). Anyone interested please DM...
f Alden Medallion Toe Blutchers in Conyaq calf skin leather, plaza last from J.Gilbert i
I would like to purchase the walnut or brown strand in Cordevan, can you please let me know the price, size 9.5E
I would like to purchase the walnut or brown strand in Cordevan, can you please let me know the price
I found a pair of John Lobb Towcester on Sale at NM in San Francisco for $477 in 9.5E 7000 last which assumed would be at least 1/2 half size to big however, they do not feel big and the 9 feels snug. Does NM usually translate the sizes to US sizes ( I am normally 9.5D) because for some reason the 9.5E fit pretty good for the most part, a little wider than I am use to. I wear a 9F in Church's (119 last) and 9E in CJ (348 last).
Thanks for the heads-up that's cheaper than the sale at Edward Green. I have been looking for the Ashby 9E in burnt pine, Malouf's has them in Northern California where I live. However, they are on sale for $799 US, still a little more than I want to pay.
Take a look at this website http://www.mandbgents.com/crockettandjones/boots/(high price when you convert to dollars) I would try Bodiley's of North Hampton, please send a note to Sarah and she can get them at a good price, around $385 US.