or Connect

Posts by dangson

Same here. I've been wearing my APC jeans every other day for a couple weeks and the crease is starting to go away. You should also try to hang them in a way that doesn't reinforce the crease; I hang mine from the middle belt buckle in the back and that seems to help.
Nudie Slim Jim jeans in Dry Ecru Embo. I've worn these jeans only a few times so they're almost like new. There are a few slight creases, but no fades. Labeled size: 30 waist, 32 length. Waist: 30" Inseam: 31.5" Thigh: 9.5" Leg opening: 7.25" Front rise: 9.5" Back rise: 13.5" Selling for $80 + shipping.
At ~$50 an item, J.Crew is definitely in your price range. They also have 15% off for students so that should help out.
Those look great! Is the tag made of ostrich leather?
Fits perfectly for me; I'm 5'9" and 160 lbs. The cut is definitely slim so if you're muscular or a bit chubby, it will be tight.
Excellent buying experience with deez nuts. He shipped the item quickly and it was in the condition stated.
Got the Saturdays SURF shirt today. Great seller. Paid on Thursday night and it arrived on Monday.
I sent you an email. Please check.
PM'ed.
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyfingers Bought some weird guys and want to buy some slim jims as well. I bought size 31 in the Weird Guy and like the fit. Tight, but not too tight. Not sure what size to get in the slim jims. Im thinking 31 so they will not be skin tight but form fitting. Im looking for something almost skin tight, but not so where I can barely breath. Sot sure hot to size in Nudies after doing some research. I could...