or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Price drop on the Neil Barrett sneakers...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum he says hi. i think he misses you guys. ^ Is this really a human hand or a screw-on bunch of baby bananas ? His body kinda reminds me of a guy I used to know in times immemorial... The, well... how shall I put it, unfortunate paws... The aging, wrinkly, fake tanned skin... The truly enormous Erominentia Laryngea... The wishy-washy tank... The, compared to his upper arm, skinny lower...
^ Well,... in this particular case, the length is important. If you follow this thread, you may have noticed that I'm not new to NDC footwear. I own three pairs, to be exact. My newest pair is a chestnut brown cordovan dress shoe that I bought at their flagship-store in Belgium two days ago. I bought them in my usual NDC size, which is 44 and true for the "Rico"- and "Sunday" shoe. When I arrived back home and tried them on again with a thinner pair of socks and walked...
Bump... Also feel free to offer the pictured shirt in another color or other Stephan Schneider shirts in size 48 you think I could like...
Thanks, but... ...actually, I only wanted to know how big the approximate length-difference in INCHES between full sizes and half sizes is. Maybe about 0.2"/0.5cm ?
Does anyone know if Margiela ever released the GATs ( no matter if low- or mid-top ) in ALL WHITE including sole ? Basically like the new painted sneakers without the dash... -> http://www.antonioli.eu/users/root/u.../7_225942a.png
Neil Barrett sneakers added...
Do you guys have any idea how big the approximate length-difference between a dress shoe ( N.D.C., to be exact... ) in let's just say 43.5 and 44 is ? Probably difficult to generalize, huh ?
Anyone ?
Do you guys have any idea how big the approximate length-difference between a N.D.C. dress shoe in let's just say 43.5 and 44 is ? Probably difficult to generalize, huh ?