or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 sory for bumping an old ass topic however im also looking for coated denim the slim jims are cool, but i never really dug nudie. the nightfalls are nice too but i don't want skinny denim who makes decent straight leg coated denim? Quote: Originally Posted by Find Finn I'm pretty sure acne has some. Agreed. Check Acne's new 'Roc' cut in the 'Cash' wash if you want something...
We all know that CTK has to cope with learning disabilities... Plus we all know beneath Uncontrol's rough Final Fantasy 'Maximillian' body armor actually beats a heart of gold...
^ Is that yours, Bradley ?
^^ RiRi, Lampo etc. aren't necessarily of higher quality than YKK zippers. YKK makes all kinds of zippers - from cheap/lightweight to non-cheap/heavy...
^ That's one of the dopest leathers I've seen in a long time ( at least among those that would go with my style ) What's my V-A size if I usually wear a 48/M ( S2S = ~45cm | P2P ~51cm ) ? I guess size 4 !?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil [[SPOILER]] All black errything. No viz basically. I need to shovel out part of my backyard before I can get good natural light shots. Great physique, great silhouette - wish I could perceive any details. Especially the jacket piques my curiosity... Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese sup nil [[SPOILER]] I just ate a giant burrito and feel like I'm going to die. That DR was unquestionably made for you. Whenever...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one -Prorsum trench coat Nice. Which one did you get ? I have the hand pressed cotton gabardine version in black and can't wait to wear it again at last as soon as the weather allows it...
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric Sure he's well known for posing for photos and the like There are more than enough 80s and 90s pics of him spread all over the internet...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Is 123 wearing MMMs His????? ?????
In bet most guys in here don't even know what Martin Margiela looks like... ( not addressed to anyone in particular )