or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 KANYE WEST DID IT >_> Another reason to refrain from doing it. ( Love the musician in him, though. ) Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 anyways, maybe not loafers but yeah maybe boots are a better idea Way better. Almost everything is better than loafers. Even black high-tops... Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 the blazer could be black with maybe some...
I'm pretty sure they're Fujiwara...
LOL @ loafers Black blazer + black coated denim sounds fine, though. ( Provided that it doesn't look like a usual, in every respect uninteresting suit jacket. It needs the right cut and has to be something with a little 'edge'. Interesting texture, any playful details etc... ) If you want to maintain the coating and keep them in mint condition as long as possible ( which I'd recommend if you plan to wear them mainly with rather 'dressy' outfits ), I'd only give them a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol wtf makes dior denim stack so well It's the ideal interplay between the right type of denim ( not too stiff/rigid, not too soft | a coating mostly improves it ), the right inseam length, the right leg opening/hem and the right choice of footwear ( boots/high-tops will help to "control" it ). 17.5cm Diors - such as Nightfalls - stack best from my experience...
^ What ?
I feel a craving for carrots all of a sudden...
Quote: Originally Posted by Evil Sushi sup Tee Hello ALF
I'm in... SUIT makes some nice u- and scoop neck basic tees. I have them in many different colors. Unfortunately, the present selection is pretty poor... I'm out...
Quote: Originally Posted by Evil Sushi [[SPOILER]] psycopath expression, whatevs Quote: Originally Posted by snake Nice, I like this. I'd like this as well if he'd unpop the collar and if the coat wouldn't stringulate his waist and hips that much. I'm a big fan of a good amount of waist suppression on coats which accentuates the torso's V-shape and creates a nice hourglass silhouette. This is too much, though...
Quote: Originally Posted by uzairh A 3 or a 4. Call H. Lorenzo in LA. They have both sizes at 50% off. Thanks for the heads up. Too bad the jacket is at 50% off in the US almost as expensive as it retails for in Japan; i.e. ~2k. I'm not exactly the type of guy who literally lives in his leathers and probably wouldn't get enough wear out of it to justify the price...