or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Proxy, or not to proxy, that is the question... It looks slightly better in the TheCorner pictures somehow. Plus I was assuming that the epaulettes were 'fixed'. Hmm...
Those Alessandrini sneakers are tacky as hell. And that's coming from someone who doesn't even hold anything against their 'knock-offs'. There are even a few pairs I would have copped if they would have been available in my size back then...
Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana Do straight fit waxed denim not look good? I've tried on the nudie thin finns in waxed black denim and they looked pretty comical on me for being so tight. I actually have really skinny legs, which is why the thin finns looked funny b/c it looked like i was wearing jeggings. Of course they do. It's not like I'd only wear tapered skinny jeans. I just don't like Acne's 'Mic' cut in particular, though....
^^ I'd kill for that CN leather in size 48. Still toying with the idea to order the 46 in the hope that it runs big, or the 50 in the hope that it runs small... Not a fan of those Acne's, though. If you want a pair of coated Acnes go with the 'Max' or 'Roc' cut instead... ( unless you're chubby of course )
^ The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Quote: Originally Posted by WhiskeyBent Got my To Boot Chapman's in. I'm pretty happy with em. [[SPOILER]] I like those
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver STRONG FIRST POST More like 1000th... Sup WolfCub ?
Damn. The hooded geller cardi is dope !
Paul & Joe cashmere + fox/raccoon fur scarf for my gray MMM coat or my black 3.1 PL coat. Hope it 'pops' with either of them...
Quote: Originally Posted by sh0ebox I had a chance to buy those Bordeaux waxing moons that Tee posted a while back but couldn't convince myself to do it. They're sick but I don't know how much I'd wear bordeaux jeans to justify $300+ for them I'm so fired up for them that I'd probably cop a second backup pair ( 0 ) if I could find them for $300+. But then,... $300+ could be anything and everything. $500 is $300+, too. The only pair in my...
^ Nice. MMM lows and highs: http://www.thereference.it/home.php?cat=260