or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Golden Mountain Sriracha Panich. The thai original. 54% chili content. Not to confuse with non-thai versions by Huy Fong Foods etc.
Tears just flooded my eyes
^ I have exactly the same Champion sweater.
PT01 makes great slim-fit pants and chinos Bought two "Fashino" and "Iro" wool flannel pants today. I even prefer them to SF-approved, comparable labels such as Incotex and Mabitex... Check the different cuts/styles -> http://www.pt01.it/pt01-scheda-it.html
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Thanks for the help. I stopped being lazy and just went ahead and checked the sole. [[SPOILER]] You're welcome. =) Quote: Originally Posted by aether I think when he said OCs he was referring to opening ceremony... LOLSilly me...
5'11"ers ftw !
^ Must be Amerindian/Redskin sneakers !? =/
Can't stop listening. Thanks, New Zealand... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by diamonds your pants always look awful. I wouldn't go so far as to say "awful", but, yeah... pants/jeans surely are the last thing I like about Synthese's fits... Quote: Originally Posted by transient Yo Synth maybe it's just your style but I don't dig your jacket lengths. High contrast where pants meet the torso/jackets. A long undershirt that sticks out could soften up the look. But as your fits...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 No idea, maybe you can tell/educate me? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/salvator...y&resultback=0 The 'Studio' line says 'Studio' at the insole and 'Tramezza' and 'Lavorazione Originale' have the corresponding words at the outsole. There's a another line, if I remember correctly, whose name I can't recall at the moment though.... Edit: The fourth line is simply called 'Main Line'...