or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Tee, sweet MMM boots... I wish. ;-( Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf Thanks! Yeah, wanted to use it for a weekender. Hope the bags a good size. It is.
^ The former. They are maroon, to be exact...
This is Styleforum, not Peasantryunited. Move on, gals...
^ Ace ! I have the same one and can answer your 'question' in the affirmative. Well,... at least up until now since mine isn't even two months old and has been more or less babied whenever I used it...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi MMM [[SPOILER]] didn't realize when i bought it that it was a "limited edition" [[SPOILER]] Those become more and more beautiful every time I look at them.... Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 black tornado zip CCP boots from Atelier today. Lucked out as they had reordered in my size [[SPOILER]] Nice. Not sure about the uncircumcised foreskin, though... ( IYKWIM )
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit my baller sneaker collection so far... pretty weak but I'm more into boots It's better to only have two pretty decent pairs of sneakers than six pretty awful pairs of boots... *coughs slightly*
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Nom de Guerre / Helmut Lang / Helmut Lang / MMM Click for flash to see paint on the jeans and boots (except flash makes it WAY more obvious on the jeans than it actually looks in natural light). [[SPOILER]] Alt view is as dope as it gets, although the pants are a tad too extreme for my liking. I have a fairly similiar pair of white painted MMMs which are a bit more low-key. Are those MMM boots still available somewhere (...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Great find on that coat G00! [[SPOILER]] Starting to snow Edit: Nice to teger as well! I don't regularly check WAYWT and hardly ever bother to catch up on previous pages if I do, which entails that I probably miss a lot of your (out)fits, but that's definitely my favorite so far. Everything fits great and compliments each other well. Even the cuffs work this time. In all fairness it must be said that the different angle...
^ You really like those ? Especially their profile looks super ugly, IMO. OC makes some nice looking boots, though... Those are a pretty good example ( minus the weird, stamped in numbers ) -> http://cgi.ebay.com/BNEW-Mens-Offici...#ht_500wt_1156 Cloak, MMM and more: http://shop.ebay.com/docus/m.html
A dream come true for our velcro-loving, in childhood memories wallowing friends... No, Snowman. You're NOT allowed to buy and tuck-rape them....