or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Lolol. Actually this might be against forum rules I'm not even sure, what's the standard on homophobia? That's nothing compared to the death threats I've received from Moo when he was still manic-depressive and highly aggressive; i.e. pre-transformation... Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Come to CA so we can chat. You seem to talk so...
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang [[SPOILER]] COATS COATS COATS Big fan of the Balenciaga mac. Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo [[SPOILER]] Still missing RO scuba. I am should be good for the next month or two. So you still think you look good in this shit ?
Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 would sizing down one be safe you think? Sizing down one from WHAT ? $125.60... Damn ! Is the buyer among us ?
Great brown Moma lace-up boots in size EU40 2h 38m to go $38.07 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...t_10211wt_1139
^ Yum ! Dig the texture and the 'separated' ( not sure what's the correct term here ) sleeves. This and the collar makes it look a bit like a varsity jacket...
Seriously, nn. WTF ? Looks like something Cool The Kid would cop...
Quote: Originally Posted by Branded [[SPOILER]] Love those. What are they ?
^ The drawings in the background !?
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Oops, my fault, the props was meant for HRoi. Save some props for me just in case I find a reasonably priced pair in EU44 some day.
^ O'Nil got the club on lock like a closed door