or Connect

Posts by *Tee*

^ Ace ! I'd cop a pair of "Rico" boots for myself if I hadn't already two similar lace-up boots ( Margiela and Moma ) in my shoe cabinet. Your collection is becoming quite impressive and, slowly but steady, maybe even excessive. I can literally smell the addictiveness. ;-) I definitely can't compete. At least not yet. I'm going to see the NDC flagship store in Brussels/Belgium next Monday, though, surely won't leave without another pair ( probably a pair of Cordovans of...
I hate being tempted to order stuff from the US I, on the one hand, don't necessarily need, but, on the other hand, just can resist. Especially the red button-down shirt and some of the "Walt" trousers make me feel very weak right now... Thanks, Epaulet ! ;-(
Another price drop on the Acne Max "True" jeans...
When I was just about to write "Nope", my risible muscle interrupted me, raised an objection and called: " Stop ! I miss him !" Does that count ?
Same here... Not being able/willing to receive PMs isn't exactly conducive and the best sales strategy...
HUGO leather jacket $320 shipped as of now...
Quote: Originally Posted by BenR uncontrol is making me want to try out both sexes. Slightly fixed.
Now I'm confused... There's a slight feeling of dizziness overcoming me... I think I need to put myself to bed...