or Connect

Posts by pg34

Price drops.
Price drops.
Price drops.
Price drops.
Price drops; will ship sold stuff tomorrow.
Sutors are from Lance, and both of the Marteganis are from RIDER. Alas, they are simply too narrow for me, so I've taken to ordering Aldens at retail, and this stuff has to all go. Chukkas are 4.25" at widest point. Wingtips are 3.875" at widest point.
Sorry guys, I made a mistake regarding the CPs. They are actually size 41.
Common Projects 41 Grey Low Achilles Worn less than a dozen times, 8/10 SOLD Naked & Famous Weird Guy 30 Slightly tapered fit Washed once, minimal fading Sold Waist: 31" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh: ~10.5" (measured at crotch) APC NS 28 Unwashed, lots of life $100 shipped Waist: 30" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh: ~10.5" KMW 1980 29 Some tears in the front pocket lining at the top, and a small hole in the back of the knee (easily mended) Washed twice, plenty of life, but...
I'm clearing out some stuff that doesn't fit well Size 9 Sutor Mantellassi suede boots with crepe sole, worn lightly less than a dozen times but in good condition, 9/10 $180 shipped Size 9.5 Romano Martegani Medallion toe chukka boots, worn about 5 times, some light scuffs, 8/10 SOLD Size 8 Romano Martegani brogue shoes, worn about 5 times, slight scuffs, 8/10 $70 shipped Thick as Thieves nailhead on crack suit with a silver lining. I have two of the jackets...
Quote: Originally Posted by hadamulletonce I have a 38R Ermenegildo Zegna Tuxedo for Sale. Peak Lapel, 1-Button. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=119820 Thanks! R Beautiful tuxedo, but alas, the waist of the pants are much too large for me. I need more of a 30W, although I'd settle for a 32W.