or Connect

Posts by Lothar

Looks like I found some ties very similar - Le Noeud Papillon. 3.5 inch height.
I'm needing to put together a grey suit with a bowtie in the near future. I came across this photo and really like what's going on here. I'm no aficionado with bowties, but this particular one appears to be larger than normal. Is it a special bowtie manufactured that way or is it due to an unusual method of tying it? If you think it's manufactured that way, who do you think makes such a bowtie? Thanks a bunch, toodles!
Nope, bought them brand new. They should be sold cheap...I'm not trying to pay my mortgage off these shoes and I don't like it when others overcharge for their used clothing. When people buy something here they should feel like they are getting a great deal, not getting taken advantage of.The shoes are in perfect condition. No scuffs, nothing falling apart, worn twice. I'll get some better pictures up later. I took these in a hurry yesterday morning and I didn't stop...
I'm selling a barely used pair of wonderful Mezlan San Juan shoes. I've had them for some time but I've only worn them twice. These are really high quality shoes and you can tell the quality right away. Size 9.5. $40 + s&h
$17 + s&h Brand new Express shirt with tags still on it. Retailed for $49.99. White cotton shirt with a unique patterned material. Looks really good but I actually have two (someone happened to have already given me the same shirt). Sorry for the poor pics. Message me if any questions.
Nevermind, looks like a Borsalino.
Nevermind, looks like a Borsalino hat.
Not sure if anyone in the S&D forum knows this... I've been wanting to get something like this but I don't know what the style is called so I don't know what to search for. **** Kudos if you know of a site that sells this style for relatively cheap.
I've been wanting to get something like this but I don't know what the style is called so I don't know what to search for. **** Kudos if you know of a site that sells this style for relatively cheap.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's Looks similar to the Tilley T1 or the Filson Cover Cloth Packer. Hmmm....quite similar, yes.